Green Skills Micro-Qualifications
SKILLS TO ADVANCE
Subsidised green skills programmes run through the Skills to Advance initiative are designed for those employed in vulnerable jobs, businesses and sectors who are looking to progress in their careers.
Delivered in a blended learning format, courses are short in duration and aim to expand opportunities in the emerging green economy, with current courses provideed by the 16 Education and Training Boards (ETBs) across the country at QQI levels 4-6 including:
- Environmental Sustainable Awareness (QQI level 4)
- Environmental Sustainability in the Workplace (QQI level 5)
- Lean Practice for Sustainable Business (QQI level 5)
- Resource Efficiency for a Sustainable Workplace (QQI level 5)
- Sustainable Procurement (QQI level 5)
- Circular Economy (QQI level 6)
Contact your local Education and Training Board to find courses on offer near you.